Junior League of San Jose is excited to present the 49th Annual Volunteer Recognition Luncheon at Villa Ragusa on Tuesday April 17, 2018, during National Volunteer Week.
The Volunteer Recognition Luncheon (VRL) brings together over 500 community members to celebrate voluntarism while recognizing individuals who generously give their time, energy, and skills to improve the lives of others.
You are cordially invited to the Junior League of San Jose’s 49th Annual Volunteer Recognition Luncheon (VRL) on April 17, 2018.
All nominees will be recognized at the event and select award recipients will receive special recognition, such as:
- Professionally produced video of honoree and nominating agency
- Etched Tiffany & Co. Crystal Bowl
- NEW THIS YEAR – $500 stipend for nominating agency
- One award recipient will receive an additional $1000 stipend for nominating agency
Click here to purchase tickets. If you want to purchase a table of 10, you will need to enter 10 in the quantity field.
Time: Registration will begin at 10:45 a.m. Lunch will begin promptly at 11:30 a.m.
Villa Ragusa – 35 South Second Street, Campbell, CA 95008
Directions from 280 North or South
- Take 17 South towards Los Gatos/Santa Cruz
- Exit Hamilton Avenue and make a right
- Turn left onto Winchester Boulevard
- Turn left onto Campbell Avenue
- Stay to your left
- Turn right onto South Second Street
- Villa Ragusa is located on the right hand side
Parking Garages are located on Second and First Streets
For further information, please contact VRL@JLSJ.ORG.