Junior League of San Jose is excited to present the 49th Annual Volunteer Recognition Luncheon at Villa Ragusa on Tuesday April 17, 2018, during National Volunteer Week.
The Volunteer Recognition Luncheon (VRL) brings together over 500 community members to celebrate voluntarism while recognizing individuals who generously give their time, energy, and skills to improve the lives of others.
All 100+ nominees will receive a “Certificate of Appreciation” at the event. In addition, the Crystal Bowl Winners will be recognized at the event with the following:
- Professionally produced video of honoree and nominating agency
- Etched Tiffany & Co. Crystal Bowl
- NEW THIS YEAR – $500 stipend for nominating agency
- One award recipient will receive an additional $1000 stipend for nominating agency
Congratulations to the 2018 Honorees:
Crystal Bowl Award Winners
- Anne Marie Knapen-Asnong – JW House
- Michele Cabania – StandUp For Kids
- Gavin Coffing – Friends of the Willow Glen Children’s Theatre
- Cindy Faulkner – Rotary Club of San Jose
- Magesh Jayapandian – United Way Bay Area
- Anika Kumar- Notre Dame High School San Jose
- Phil Mastrocola – Grace Baptist Church
- Judy & Julie Paulson – Via Services
- Joyce van Reis – Child Advocates of Silicon Valley
- Sylvia Vizcardo – County of Santa Clara Self Help Center/Family Law Facilitators Office
Members’ Choice Award Winner
- Negisa Taymourian – Cisco Connected Women
Kaiser Permanente Thriving Volunteers Award Winner
- PACT: People Acting in Community Together
You are cordially invited to the Junior League of San Jose’s 49th Annual Volunteer Recognition Luncheon (VRL) on April 17, 2018.
Click here to purchase tickets no later than April 9, 2018. $40 per person. If you want to purchase a table of 10, you will need to enter 10 in the quantity field.
Time: Registration will begin at 10:45 a.m. Lunch will begin promptly at 11:30 a.m.
Villa Ragusa – 35 South Second Street, Campbell, CA 95008
Directions from 280 North or South
Take 17 South towards Los Gatos/Santa Cruz
Exit Hamilton Avenue and make a right
Turn left onto Winchester Boulevard
Turn left onto Campbell Avenue
Stay to your left
Turn right onto South Second Street
Villa Ragusa is located on the right hand side
Parking Garages are located on Second and First Streets
For further information, please contact VRL@JLSJ.ORG.
A special thank you to our generous sponsors:
The Warmenhoven Family Foundation
Laura and Max Duganne
Dawn and Kevin Akeroyd
Bored Dog Productions
Jennifer and Mike Cretella
Michelle & Gary Fisk
Constance Ledna, VP Mortgage Consultant, Union Bank Residential Lending
Meghan MacAskill, The Wild Bloom Studio Photography
Leann Sirkin, Flair Design + Photography
Andrea and Joe Thomas
JLSJ Board of Directors
JLSJ Management Team
Cathleen and Steve Stugard
The Junior League of San Jose (JLSJ) is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women and improving communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Its purpose is exclusively educational and charitable.
Follow us on Instagram @JuniorLeagueSJ or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/JuniorLeagueSJ/ for updates on the League!