Joining JLSJ is a decision you will never regret!
You will be giving back to your community in a big way, developing leadership potential, and making lifelong friends along the way.
- Work or reside within the service area of the Junior League of San Jose, which includes the cities west through Santa Cruz, east through Fremont, south through Gilroy and north through Los Altos
- Demonstrate an interest in voluntarism and a commitment to community service
- Show an interest in developing your potential for voluntary community participation
- Must be at least 21 years of age by September 1, 2017 prior to starting your Provisional course (There is no upper age limit)
Participation Requirements (minimum)
- Attend General Membership Meetings
- Attend New Member Committee meetings and trainings
- Participate in League-wide Community Impact and Training opportunities
- Fulfill fundraising work and financial obligations