Joining JLSJ is a decision you will never regret!
You will be giving back to your community in a big way by developing your leadership potential and making lifelong friends along the way.
- Work or reside within the service area of the Junior League of San Jose, which includes the cities west through Santa Cruz, east through Fremont, south through Gilroy and north through Los Altos
- Demonstrate an interest in voluntarism and a commitment to community service
- Show an interest in developing your potential for voluntary community participation
- Must be at least 21 years of age by October 1, 2022 prior to starting your Provisional course (There is no upper age limit)
- Attend monthly General Membership Meetings*
- Attend New Member meetings and trainings*
- Participate in League-wide training and community impact opportunities*
- Fulfill financial obligations including paying membership dues of $195. Payment plans are available.
* All in Person Meetings and trainings will have a virtual via Zoom Option for the 2022 calendar year
Interested in joining JLSJ? For more information, fill out the Membership Interest Form and someone from the Membership Experience Team will reach out to you.