Joining is Easy as 1-2-3!
- Learn about JLSJ. Watch this video for an overview of the League and register for a virtual Q&A with a current League member to learn about their experience first hand.
- Submit your application. Events are starting and you can begin participating as soon as you are signed up. Deadline to join is November 6, 2020.
- Pay your dues. Submit payment of $300 to cover Provisional Course Training fee ($105) and JLSJ annual membership dues ($195). Payment plans are available. You can pay your dues:
- Through the website once your application has been approved
- Over the phone by calling our League Office at (408) 264-3058
- By mail. Make check payable to Junior League of San Jose (note in the memo line “Provisional Class 2020-2021”) our League office at: The Junior League of San Jose, 1615 Dry Creek Road, San Jose, CA 95125